The Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity requires a Project Officer for immediate employment
- Education: College degree in social sciences, communication and information science, administration and management, or related field
- Work Experience: Professional work experience in social development, project administration, monitoring and evaluation is preferred
- Languages: Fluency in English
- Other skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Knows word processing and use of PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets
- Organized and able to deliver to tight timelines
- Strong initiative and creative approach to problems
- Experience in planning and coordinating logistical support to activities preferred
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
The Project Officer will assist the Executive Director in implementing current programs and projects of the Foundation, as well as assist in project development and in managing the implementation of contracted projects/activities.
- Acquire familiarity of the Foundation’s programs and projects and develop as well as maintain comprehensive and up-to-date project information.
- Monitor the progress of program/project implementation; report on progress, compliance with program guidelines, and identify as well as report issues that have implications on efficient and effective program/project implementation
- Provide guidance to project stakeholders on FLP program policies and procedures and support them by facilitating communication among project stakeholders.
- Assist in the packaging and coordinating with project stakeholders for the timely completion of project reports and other document outputs, and appropriate dissemination of reports to project stakeholders.
- Assist the Executive Director in the preparation of project proposals
- Review contracts of services for suppliers and service providers
- Prepare vouchers for incurrence of Foundation expenditures in accordance with the contracts and FLP policies
- Ensure timely remittance of stipend/honorarium to FLP awardees and payments to contracted parties
- Provide logistical and other administrative support to program/project activities, as required
Interested candidates may call our secretariat during office hours (landline: +632 553-1102) or immediately send their CV to:
3rd Floor, PCCI Corporate Center
118 L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village
1227 Makati City, Philippines
Or via email: